When's the last time you reviewed your boat insurance policy? Let's take a few minutes to make sure you're covered for everything and have the most affordable boat insurance rates.
What is Boatowners Insurance?
Boat insurance protects a boat, its owner, and passengers in the event of a loss.
Boat insurance can include all motorized water vehicles including, but not limited to, fishing boats, pontoon boats, yachts, and jet skis.
Boating Insurance Coverages
- Liability Coverage - pays for injuries and property damage to others as a result of a covered accident in which you are found to be legally liable. This may include pollution liability and wreckage removal depending on your policy.
- Collision Coverage - pays for damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer along with the permanent and some portable boating equipment as a result of a covered accident with another boat or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage - covers damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer and some permanent and portable boating equipment that are the result of events other than collision. For example, this can include damage from fire, theft or storms.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Boater Coverage - Covers the insured for damages and bodily injury that you and any passenger of your boat sustain if injured in a covered accident involving an uninsured or underinsured boater and also in some cases a hit-and-run boater.
- Medical Payments - Cover medical expenses for the treatment of injuries that are incurred by you or your boat passengers while operating or occupying your boat.
- On-Water Towing and Labor Coverage - This coverage option pays for towing expenses and other emergency services up to pre-defined limits in the event your boat becomes disabled on the water.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage - Specific coverage to help pay for damage to fishing equipment while on your insured boat or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
- Personal Effects Coverage - pays replacement cost for damages or losses of your personal property while onboard or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
Contact us to learn more about the right boat insurance for you.
If you own a boat, it’s crucial to invest in boat owner’s insurance so that you can feel safe and secure while out on the water.
At American Eagle Insurance, we can introduce you to different boat insurance companies offering a variety of competitive insurance plans. Together, we can sit down and compare watercraft insurance policies to find the one that works well for you and your boating needs. We also keep in mind the budget you provide us with, so we can be sure to steer you in the right direction.
With us, it’s smooth sailing from here on out. Contact us now at (225) 667-7377 to schedule a consultation. Let’s start looking for the most suitable boat insurance coverage for you.
No-Obligation Consultations on Boat Insurance
Once you get in touch with us, we’ll begin by setting up a no-obligation consultation with you. From there, we can make a complete assessment of your marine insurance needs. Depending on the boat you drive and the territory you plan to navigate, there are many options available to you.
We’ll get to know your situation, and then, we’ll make professional recommendations on insurance policies that cover all the bases. Our team wants you to be well-informed before making a decision, and we’re always happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
American Eagle Insurance’s Comprehensive Boat Insurance Coverage
American Eagle Insurance helps you choose the perfect boat insurance coverage for your needs. Whether you own a sailboat or a cruiser, we can point you toward insurance policies that best protect you when accidents happen. With our advising, you can explore the following coverage options:
- All-risk coverage
- Personal liability coverage
- Uninsured watercraft coverage
- Accident benefits
- Medical coverage
- Emergency towing
- Loss of use
- And more!
Boating insurance is highly customizable as needed. If you are an avid mariner, our team will assist you in making sure your policy includes broad navigational territory, as this is limited with specific plans.
Give us a call to find out which coverage add-ons are a suitable fit for you.
Quick and Efficient Watercraft Insurance Claims
As a trusted brokerage firm, we not only assist you with finding the perfect boat coverage, but we’re here to help in the event of a claim. Our top priority is client satisfaction. For this reason, we provide outstanding claims support that’s always quick and efficient.
Need to submit a claim? Reach out to us now, and we’ll be there to speed up the process. We’re committed to getting our clients fast and honest insurance settlements.