Get an auto insurance quote from our agency and you may save thousands of dollars a year. It only takes a few minutes to find out how much we can save you!
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
Auto insurance may also offers financial protection against theft of the vehicle and damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.
Auto Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
Contact us to learn more about the right car insurance for you.
Buying car insurance is made fast, simple, and affordable with American Eagle Insurance. We are the area’s leading auto insurance broker, offering competitive packages at highly affordable price points. We help our clients save money and take the stress out of the equation, providing exceptional customer support every step of the way.
Ready to get started? Call us now at (225) 667-7377 to book a consultation with a member of our team today.
Find the Right Car Insurance with American Eagle Insurance
As a car insurance company, we are committed to developing personalized solutions for each client. We’re not interested in selling you more than what you need. What we want is to help you find the best plan based on your precise needs and circumstances.
With that in mind, we offer a wide range of insurance plans from several different providers. By joining our network of customers, you’ll be able to enjoy greater purchasing power and more advantageous product options, including:
- Liability insurance
- Personal injury protection
- Protection against uninsured motorists
- Collision coverage
- Supplemental coverage (e.g., in case of theft, vandalism, or natural disaster)
- And more!
Whatever you’re looking for, you can trust our team to find a solution that fits your needs and budget. Get in touch with us now to see for yourself.
Shop the Most Competitive Car Insurance Plans Available
Choosing us as your insurance broker offers many advantages, but the defining one is simple:
Ultimately, using our services saves you money. As an independent insurance broker, we shop various coverage plans from different insurance providers, making sure we offer our clients a large number of policy options. By doing so, we allow you to compare different products and packages and find the best one for your budget. More choice—more money for you.
Vehicle Insurance Agents Committed to Client Satisfaction
We are an experienced team of brokers committed to helping our clients obtain quality insurance at an affordable price. That commitment is at the heart of everything we do. We provide compassionate customer support, open communication, and friendly professional advice, ensuring that every one of our clients gets the care and attention they deserve.
Whether you need a new car insurance plan, or you’d like help making a claim, our team is always happy to guide you through the process. From start to finish, we handle everything seamlessly so that you never have to stress about it.
We strive to help our clients before, during, and after we’ve found them an insurance plan. We are always happy to address any questions or concerns they may have, including after they’ve signed onto a policy. For us, insurance isn’t just about making a sale. It’s about keeping our community safe.