For our clients motorcycles aren't just transportation, they're a way of life. We know motorcycle insurance because we love motorcycles too. Let us help you save money and protect your bike.
What is Motorcycle Insurance?
Motorcycle insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise from the actions of the motorcycle driver.
Motorcycle insurance may also offer financial protection against theft of the motorcycle and damage sustained from things other than traffic collisions.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
There several different types of motorcycle insurance coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. The main coverages are:
- Accessory Coverage - Covers loss, theft, or damage to motorcycle accessories like saddlebags, custom handlebars, and OEM electronics.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage - Covers physical damage or loss of the motorcycle that is not the direct result of a moving vehicle collision.
- Collision Coverage - Pays for damage to an insured motorcycle when it hits or is hit by another car or object, or if the motorcycle overturns.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage - Pays damages for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense. This includes passengers riding on your motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage - Pays damages for physical damage resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical Payments Coverage - Pays medical expenses of the parties riding on the motorcycle involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage - This is an extension of motorcycle insurance available in some states that covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages. PIP is designed to be paid without regard to legal liability.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage - Provides for a motorcycle operator to receive damages for any injury he or she receives from an uninsured, negligent driver. The coverage pays the difference between what the uninsured or underinsured driver can pay and what the injured operator would be entitled to as if the uninsured motorist had proper insurance
- Motorcycle Roadside Assistance Coverage - Roadside assistance and breakdown coverage assist operators whose motorcycle has suffered a mechanical failure that leaves the operator stranded.
Contact us to learn more about the right motorcycle insurance for you.
Motorcycle insurance is often mandatory and required by law. However, depending on your age, riding experience, and several other factors, the requirements can vary greatly.
As a trusted insurance brokerage firm, American Eagle Insurance shops around to find you the very best rates and terms on your motorcycle insurance. Whether you drive a motorcycle, a motorized bike, or a moped, we can help you discover the best motorcycle insurance available for your needs and your budget.
Hit the road knowing you’re covered. Contact us now at (225) 667-7377 to learn more about your insurance requirements. We’ll introduce you to different motorcycle insurance companies and help you compare what they have to offer.
Straightforward Quotes on Motorcycle Insurance
When you get in touch with us, we’ll set up a no-obligation consultation at the earliest convenience. This way, we’ll be able to sit down and speak with you about the workings of motorbike insurance and your specific requirements as a motorcyclist.
Our team will conduct a full assessment of your needs before suggesting a wide selection of insurance companies that can have you covered from all risks. We can get you honest insurance quotes faster than ever before so that you can take your time in making an informed decision with the help of our professional brokers.
General Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
At American Eagle Insurance, we make sure you are equipped with a comprehensive, general motorcycle insurance policy before you’re out on the road. From standard to thorough, there are several different insurance plans available to you. These include:
- All perils and named perils coverage
- Third-party liability
- Accident benefits
- Uninsured automobile coverage
- Direct compensation property damage
- and more
Stay prepared for any unexpected occurrence with all perils coverage or opt for a standard policy that covers your legal obligations. Regardless of the extent of coverage you choose for yourself, our insurance experts are glad to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. It’s always best to be clear on the precise terms of your coverage, so you know what to expect.
Streamlined Motorbike Insurance Claims
Although we hope your riding experience remains claims-free, we are here to help you streamline the process and get you fast and fair settlements. We provide you with exceptional claims support that checks all the boxes so that you may receive compensation, hassle-free.
If you need to submit a claim, get in touch with us without delay. We’ll explain what documentation we need from you to move forward, and we’ll handle the rest. With our claims service, we promise smooth sailing from start to finish–client satisfaction guaranteed!